Friday, August 31, 2007

An Introduction from Juliette

Hello all! Julie from Oxfordshire, England here.
I see there is already a Julie so I will use my 'real' name Juliette on this challenge! I have just come back from my holiday in France having signed up for this challenge. Visited both library and book shop with list-looks like getting hold of some of them will be a challenge for me. Anyway I am going to begin with Holes 1999, followed by Despereaux, Midwife's Apprentice and The Grey King.

I am really pleased to be taking part in this project and will try and post some reviews as soon as possible! I am also in three challenges, The Book Awards, Book Around the World and 50 book challenge. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleased to meet you, Juliette. I'm new here too. Details of my life are in the bio on my writing website, Perspectives on Writing. I posted my first review: Secret of the Andes a few days ago. I've been reading books from the Newbery Medal and Honor Book list for over ten years, and am happy to find this blog with like-minded readers.

Library Cat said...

Welcome to you both - the more the merrier! Fun to read different perspectives on these very diverse childrens' award winners.
Flusi Cat